Friday, December 9, 2011

Building Chairs is Hard Work

I'm hoping to have more a substantive post in the near future on the chairs I am building.

I went through a bunch of wood in trying to build the back of a chair until Pamela convinced me I needed to buy a jigsaw (she was right).

I've now got the frame of a nice chair together, but I'm struggling with the chair back and the seat.  I want the chair back to be curved, so I'm trying to use a combination of jigsaw and wood files to accomplish that.  Not sure if I'll have anything respectable looking though.

The seat should be a tough one too - perhaps I'll cut three boards that will be glued together after I take a jigsaw and files to them to create the right profile.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Bankruptcy Records
    Get copy of Official bankruptcy records, discharge papers, creditors listing at lowest cost on web. You can order either of discharge papers, Creditor listing or complete bankruptcy file as per your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete